Some of you may remember the review I wrote a few months ago about The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Bread by Laurie Sadowski. This cookbook is a must for anyone who wants to learn to bake gluten-free. Laurie and her publishers have been generous enough to provide a copy of The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Bread for a giveaway. One Not So Modern Reader will be lucky enough to win a copy of this great little cookbook to try at home. See below for the rules and entry form.
Disclaimer: One copy of The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Bread is being provided by Book Publishing Co. for use as a giveaway item. The views and opinions expressed are entirely my own.
One Copy of The Allergy-Free Cook Bakes Bread
(Average Retail Value $14.95)
How to Enter
This giveaway is being run using a handy-dandy Rafflecopter form. To use the form, log in using your Facebook account or your name and email. You can read more information about logging into the Rafflecopter form HERE. Your information will be kept completely confidential and safe.
- No purchase necessary.
- The giveaway opens Friday July 6, 2012 at 12:01am and ends Friday July 20, 2012 at 12:01am.
- This giveaway is sponsored by Book Publishing Co.
- Only the first entry is mandatory, the rest are optional, but they do increase your chances.
- Each entry must be accomplished exactly as it is stated, including providing anything in the “Extra Info” field, for it to count.
- You can perform each entry type ONE TIME ONLY unless otherwise specified.
- If there is a “leave a comment” entry type, be sure the name you type in the comment’s name field is EXACTLY the same as the name you use in the form (this is so I can verify your comment).
- Make sure to leave a VALID email address in the Rafflecopter’s email field so I can contact you if you win (or ensure your Facebook account’s primary email address is one I can contact you by).
- If you already follow/like me or Laurie Sadowski via Twitter, Facebook, etc., that’s okay–just click Enter.
- If a Confirm link comes up after you have liked a Facebook page, you must click on the Confirm link to like the page in order for that entry to count.
- One winner will be selected through Rafflecopter using Random.org within 24 hours of the end of the giveaway.
- The winner will be contacted via email. The winner has 48 hours to respond to the email. If an email response is not received, a new winner will be selected. The winner will be announced on the blog and through social media after it has been confirmed through email.