Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I don’t know if anyone in the US wasn’t affected by the deep freeze this last week. Even here in Florida, the temperature at my house got down in the 20s. This is our main gardening season for vegetables, so I would normally be covering my garden to keep my plants from freezing…except that all of my plants are still in containers. I was out of town, so I asked Hubby to throw some sheets over my plants. This is what he decided to do instead. If you’re wondering what those tall plants are in the back, those would be my citrus trees, which also don’t like cold weather. They’re still in pots too. And the sad part is that this is only some of the plants. I also have plants in my dining room and by the back door. Let’s just say that I’m going to be doing some gardening.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Ensure a Healthy Flock from One Grace Filled Life
2. Homesteading: Where Do I Start? from Oak Hill Homestead
3. Keeping Goats and Other Animals Warm in Winter from Hostile Valley Living
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!