Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Another hot, humid week in Florida. Another week of pregnancy on the books. The idea that I’ll soon be the mother to three little minions is starting to feel like a reality. I’m hitting that stage where even sitting in a chair is hugely uncomfortable. I think I’m about ready for this pregnancy to be over. I just hope I can catch up on the laundry before the kid actually gets here.
If you don’t follow me on Facebook, it’s really been hopping lately. It’s probably the pregnancy hormones, but I’ve been sharing more of “me” and (surprisingly) I haven’t lost all of my followers. So, if you like sharing with a real housewife who likes to keep one foot in the present, while also trying her hardest to keep ahold of the past, come check me out. I’ll be honest, I’m not PC, I’m not a purist (of anything really), and I don’t bend over backwards to make anyone happy (ask my husband). I may also be mildly crazy. I’m just me, take it or leave it.
In addition to my awesome page, I’m sharing a few of my favorite Facebook pages from fellow homestead bloggers. Most of them are newer bloggers who could really use some love, so please consider giving their pages a like when I share them. I know they would really appreciate it.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Easy Marinated Strip Steak from My Fearless Kitchen
2. Planting Your Own Soup Factory from Organic 4 Green Livings
3. 4 Chicken Coop Additions You Can’t Live Without from Murano Chicken Farm
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don’t meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Let the Party Begin!
Share by Pinning!