Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween. At my son’s request, we went to trunk or treat at a local church. I’ve always gone trick or treating in a nearby neighborhood, so I was surprised he wanted to pass that up for a trunk or treat. Granted, they got a lot less candy, but that’s not a bad thing, especially since they tried to have candy for breakfast this morning. The bonus to going to trunk or treat is that they got to play games, bounce in an inflatable house, eat hot dogs, enjoy a bonfire, and go on a hay ride. It was nice time spent with family, and we all really enjoyed it.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Prepare Your Barn for Winter from Simple Living Country Gal
2. Transitioning Into Winter & A Simple DIY Project from Learn The Legacy
3. How to Make a Juniper Rosemary Salt Scrub from Healing Harvest Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.