Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
We’re finally settling into our regular routine after Christmas and all of our traveling. It feels good to be back in the groove. I still haven’t spent enough time getting my gardening goals accomplished, but this continuous freeze-thaw cycle is driving me crazy. Our first grade curriculum from My Father’s World came in yesterday, so I’m excited to get started with it. My son wasn’t very enthusiastic about getting a box of books in the mail, but he’s been playing with the clock and pattern blocks since they got here.
Otherwise, I’m just trying to get my house cleaned up and decluttered from Christmas. The tree still needs to come down, we’re breaking down boxes, and I’m trying to figure out where we’re going to put all of our new stuff. There is a children’s consignment sale next month, so looks like it’s time to start going through all of our old stuff and deciding what we’re going to get rid of. I’m not even feeling inclined to keep kid’s clothes to pass down. It just takes up so much space. What we spend on a storage unit could be used to buy new clothes several times over. But I digress…
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Ordering Your Spring Seeds from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Frito Taco Trifle from Marilyn’s Treats
3. Garden Goals for 2018 from Gwin Gal’s Inside and Out Adventures
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.