Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Good news, my bout with the crud is over and so far no one else has gotten sick. Contamination avoidance for the win!
This week has seen a lot of progress behind the scenes for me, which I’m pretty excited about. We lost a good number of plants after the last freeze, so I’ve been replacing plants in the garden and starting new seeds. I’m probably going to get some more wood on Friday and get some more beds started this weekend.
I’ve also been adding new videos to my YouTube channel and working on a new e-course for my email subscribers. I hope you’ll follow along to both because I think you guys will really enjoy them. And as always, feel free to shoot me an email or a message on Facebook if you have any feedback.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Training Your Goat to the Milkstand from Oakhill Homestead
2. 50 Things You Can Declutter Right Now when you are Stuck from Simple Living Country Gal
3. Hydrangeas and Antlers from Gwin Gal’s Inside and Out Adventures
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.