Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
And now it’s March.
I know that I keep remarking on the passage of time, but it really does amaze and sadden me by how quickly it passes. Not just for the projects that don’t get done, or take longer than expected, but for the things we miss if we aren’t careful. Life will completely pass us by if we let it, and there’s no way for us to get it back.
The last few years were a rough season for me. In a lot of ways, I hate that my anxiety consumed me for as long as it did. I would be so much further along in my journey if I had been in control. A lot of things would probably be different if I had been more present and deliberate with how I spent my time.
I’m trying very hard to live my life differently now. I’ll admit, it’s a struggle every day. I’ve started a new vitamin regime that helps with my energy, but I have to habit train myself to stick to my schedule. I’m setting goals and trying to reach them. I’m forcing myself to get up and do things, even when I don’t feel like it. I’m making progress, but it’s slow. I can’t let myself slack or I’ll never get to where I want to go.
How have you found ways to live more deliberately?
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Saddles for Chickens from Uncharted Heritage
2. Crusty No Knead Cranberry Walnut Bread from Olla-Podrida
3. DIY: How to Repair a Window Screen from Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.