Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I have to say, the time change is still screwing with me. I’m waking up late, staying up late, and just generally out of sorts. Getting back into my routines is a fight.
One thing I’ve started doing is keeping a planner. Now, I’ve always had “planners,” but they were generally just calendars where I kept track of appointments. This planner has morphed into a life of its own. It’s become my place to keep notes, checklists, goals, inspiration…and even appointments. It also feeds my sticker addiction, but that’s another story.
I need help keeping on track, so I’ve started posting shots of my planner on Instagram. It may be a little more insight into my life than most people want, but I’d love it if you’d join me. Tag me in shots of your own planners so we can encourage one another and reach our goals together.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 7 Tips That Will Make Your Meal Planning a Breeze from Vickie’s Kitchen and Garden
2. Creating New Traditions for Resurrection Day from Artful Homemaking
3. How to Dye Easter Eggs Naturally from Sew Historically
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.