Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I have to admit, I’ve been in a bit of a funk this week. Anxiety, stress, a lack of motivation…it seems to have all hit me at once.
The problem is, I really don’t like not being in control. Granted, I probably have too many irons in the fire, but one bad day usually means a week of catching up for me. And I hate that. I don’t have time for that.
I wrote an article a while back about Estrogen Dominance, and I have a feeling those same imbalances are starting to creep into my life again. I’ve been off my supplements for a while because of my pregnancy, so I just ordered some more from Puritan’s Pride last night. Plus, I really just need to learn to take more time for myself. I’ve been feeling very driven lately, which is great, but I tend to get tunnel vision and other aspects of my life get neglected. I need to find balance. So, I’m trying to learn to take a step back, get back into an exercise routine, and make more time for my family. Not just being with them, but being focused on them. I may need some more wine…or coffee…I’m not sure which yet.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 6 Ways to Preserve a Surplus of Spring Eggs from Oak Hill Homestead
2. Make Ahead Breakfast Parfaits from Artful Homemaking
3. 8 Amazing Benefits of Gardening from Gardening Limited
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.