Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
This past year has been a bit transformative for me. I’m not sure if it was my pregnancy or my age, but it’s like something just clicked. I can’t quite explain it. Basically, I stopped taking no for an answer. I stopped accepting procrastination. To some degree, I stopped relying upon and waiting on others. I want change. I need change. And I need it sooner rather than later.
So I’ve been tackling projects and brainstorming new ones. I’ve been working to come up with ways to make it work. Granted, it can’t all happen instantly, but I’m pushing hard for progress. I’m pushing for results.
I’m also working to improve myself. I’m trying to take care of myself. In a crazy twist, I’ve started doing my nails again. My nails are naturally pretty thin and brittle, plus they go through a lot of abuse. I refuse to go back to acrylic nails, but I’ve found that nail wraps protect my nails from a lot of breakage while also looking cute.
I’m also back to working out. I had a rough time healing after this last pregnancy, then ended up taking more time than I should have getting back to exercising. But I can’t afford to not be in shape, so back to the gym and running trail I go. My main focus is increasing my strength and cardio health, but I won’t complain if a few of these extra pound take a hiatus too.
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. 40 Trim Healthy Mama Summer Drink Recipes from Artful Homemaking
2.Triple Berry Jam from Oak Hill Homestead
3. How to Revive a Deck with Linseed Oil from House of Hollingsworth Blog
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Link Back to be Featured!
Want to add to our Homestead Blog Hop group board that goes out to thousands of viewers?
Just follow us and then send us a message on Pinterest with your email and we’ll get you added.