Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Wow, what a summer. If you haven’t noticed, I haven’t been around much on the blog or social media. Instead, I’ve been working outside of the home, traveling, and spending time with family. I’m ready to get back to the quiet of home life and my own little corner of the internet.
I have a hundred things that I could tell you about, but I apparently haven’t had enough coffee yet this morning, so everything is a blur. I can tell you that we got a new Australian Shepherd, which is pretty exciting. She’s 15 months old and will hopefully start herding training soon. I’d also like to get back into competing in agility, but we’ll see how that goes. Farmboy really wants to be involved in her training, so that will be another fun aspect for us. I’ll do a full introduction and write more about her later. As for now, I need to get my day started and apparently start a second cup of coffee. Have a great day!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Zucchini Texas Sheet Cake from Easy Peasy Life Matters
2. Trench Composting: How to Recycle Your Food Scraps without a Compost Bin from Organic 4 Greenlivings
3. 55 Best Chicken Coops for Practical People from Farming My Backyard
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
Let the Party Begin!