These pork chops are flavorful and juicy. They are served with a Yogurt Feta sauce, which gave them a really nice tang.
Rather than using boneless pork chops, which were more expensive, I bought a pork loin and cut it into chops. It made enough food for 2 nights.
The original recipe recommended grilling the pork chops, but we were out of propane so I broiled mine instead. The baby artichokes were boiled, tossed in garlic, salt and olive oil and broiled.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless pork chops (or pork loin)
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
Yogurt Feta Sauce
- 1 c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp. fresh oregano
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat (or preheat broiler).
- Lay pork chops in the bottom of a large flat dish with sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary, garlic and salt. Pour over pork chops.
- Turn pork chops over until well coated.
- In a medium bowl, mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- When the grill is hot, cook pork for 2 - 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness, until just cooked through.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately with Yogurt Feta sauce.
This Yogurt Feta sauce would also make a great pita spread, Gyro sauce or veggie dip.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 6 oz
Amount Per ServingCalories 539Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 21gCholesterol 147mgSodium 634mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 54g
This recipe was borrowed and slightly modified from Six O’Clock Scramble.