Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal is a delicious breakfast that gives you a taste of fall, with its soft apple pieces and warm hint of cinnamon. The individual servings make it perfect for portion control, or just a convenient way to serve it to your family. It can also be baked ahead and reheated for a quick and convenient breakfast on the go.
Baked oatmeal is a healthy way to get your day started, appeasing your hunger and giving you energy to last through the morning. The breakfast treat has a texture similar to an oatmeal cookie, without unhealthy fats or sugars that could leave you crashing later in the day.
I’ve been on a mission lately to find healthier breakfast options my whole family will enjoy. Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal knocks it out of the park. It’s just sweet enough that the kids don’t even realize they’re eating healthy.
These are affiliate links for Thrive Market. You can get these ingredients anywhere, but I’ve found them so much cheaper on Thrive Market if you’re looking for organic. If you regularly purchase organic stables, especially spices, you should consider a Thrive Market membership.
Check the Facebook Video Instruction here.
- 1 3/4 c. Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, divided
- 1/4 c. Almond Butter
- 1 c. Unsweetened Applesauce
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Apple, peeled and diced
- Preheat your oven to 350° F and lightly spray 4 - 4 oz ramekins with cooking spray. Set aside on a baking sheet.
- In a food processor, process 3/4 c rolled oats until it resembles flour.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the almond butter, applesauce, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well until fully combined.
- Stir in rolled oats and oat flour until mixture forms a sticky dough.
- Fold in diced apples.
- Spoon dough into greased ramekins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the center has set and tops are a golden brown.
- Serve warm.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 Servings
Amount Per ServingCalories 328Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 420mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 7gSugar 21gProtein 8g